Wednesday, June 18, 2014

an introduction of sorts

I'm terrible at blogs. I've started and stopped more than I care to admit. However, lately I've found myself needing an outlet of sorts. I have all these ideas or thoughts running around in my brain and they need a place to live. That place will be here. From dates, to books, to funny gifs and postings I find online, all will go here. I don't expect to have many readers (mainly because I won't promote it much, if at all) so I know this will be a relatively safe place for me to jot down my thoughts, feelings, etc. If someone does happen to stumble across this space -- cool. I hope they (or you) enjoy what I have to say. If they (or you) have any advice -- all the better! Hopefully with time this space will transform into something cohesive and whole. At the moment, it will most likely consist of broken fragments, dreams, and whatever else I feel like putting here. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment